4/3/11

Looking For Contributors

Hi everybody! I would like to thank the fans of my blog for the support & kind words. As you know the net is full of beautiful women & we all would like to see more. If you have any videos or links to be featured, send them to vids_pooping_girls@yahoo.com

I am no longer accepting vids in my gmail account. As time pass I will post more interesting videos of the most exotic women pooping, farting and peeing. With your support we can make this the best blog online.

Thanks

Jimmy Boner

follow me on twitter>>> http://twitter.com/can_i_c_u_poop

5 comments:

  1. Well if you want more contributions, you can view some of my poop related artwork at http://www.flickr.com/photos/tonypooart Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as the summer starts, people start looking for cool places to visit during the summer vacation. tourist places in shimla. If you are also planning to go to such a place to get rid of the heat, then there are many places to visit in summer in India where you can enjoy your summer vacation this time. beautiful places in india.

    ReplyDelete